Cambridge Kitchens & Bathrooms Ltd of 297 Mill Road, Cambridge CB1 3DF also www.cambridgekitchens.co.uk
We take responsibility for the collection and storage of personal data which we collect through any of our premises or via our website or google analytics. We will never misuse this information or share it with any third party.
What data we collect.
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact Cambridge Kitchens & Bathrooms.
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our newsletters or events
- how you use our emails - for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use cambridgekitchens.co.uk.This includes IP addresses. The data is anonymised before being used for analytics processing.
Google Analytics processes anonymised information about:
- the pages you visit on www.colchester-kitchens.co.uk
- how long you spend on each www.colchester-kitchens.co.uk page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not store your personal information through Google Analytics (for example your name or address).
We will not identify you through analytics information, and we will not combine analytics information with other data sets in a way that would identify who you are.
We continuously test and monitor our data protection controls to make sure they’re effective and to detect any weaknesses.
Why we need your data.
We collect information through Google Analytics to see how you use our site. We do this to help:
- make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users
- make improvements, for example improving site searches.
We also collect data in order to:
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- allow you to access relevant information on their services we offer
- provide you with information about relevant events
Our legal basis for processing your data & what we do with your data.
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law - for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other criminal activity
How long we keep your data.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
We will keep your email data until you unsubscribe. We will keep your feedback data for 2 years. We will delete access log data after 30 days.
Children’s privacy protection.
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
Where your data is processed and stored.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data - for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with us.
Links to other websites
Following a link to another website
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact the designated person at the address below:
- have a question about anything in this privacy notice
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Or by post
297 Mill Road, Cambridge, CB1 3DF
Changes to this policy
Last updated 19/12/19